Age

Newton Hunt nhunt@jagat.com
Fri, 21 Apr 2000 20:00:55 -0400

Annoyed?  No one can annoy me more than this stupid machine which
keeps crashing.  Whoever invented the computer should be hung up by
his fingers!  And Windows!  Bah humbug.

I just love tweaking tails and hearing tales.

Besides you and I go back too many years to be annoyed by each
other.  Yeah, more years that _I_ want to count.

Have a blessed Easter all.

And you too ROn.

		Newton