wurlitzer-

Leslie W Bartlett lesbart1@juno.com
Sat, 22 Apr 2000 14:54:29 -0500

	Thanks very much for all the good replies on the Wurlitzer.  I'm going
to forward them to the owner, as well as file them myself.  He'll want to
take it apart, just as he's taken his vintage WWII Jeep down, and the '63
MG he's actually replace the wood frames in door and body panels.   Looks
like I might actually get inside this little toy and see what makes it
tick.
les bartlettt
Juno now offers FREE Internet Access!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.