Time Machine.

Kristinn Leifsson istuner@islandia.is
Tue, 25 Apr 2000 16:44:43 +0100

A tuner that stopped working many years ago used to pin a service sheet
onto the inside of the pianos he tuned.

This way I can sometimes tell people stuff like; "Well ma´am your piano was
last tuned october 5th 1974".

They tend to do a mock fainting upon hearing that.

Kristinn Leifsson,
Reykjavík, Iceland.