WORST mishap...

Asbel Jonathan Corrales ajthepianoplayer@hotmail.com
Tue, 25 Apr 2000 18:02:08 GMT

I LOVE Ron's e-mails!!!  :-)  :-)  :-)  I loved this complete e-mail, but
due to the netiquette e-mail floating around, I thought I would downsize the
e-mail I was referencing.  :-)

A.J.

I have been convinced through most of my allegedly adult life that anyone
working with tools long enough will eventually be seriously hurt. The idea
is to try to maximize your survival odds so that your number doesn't come
up on the great disaster wheel until long after your diet has already
killed you, which strikes me as another pretty good excuse for a bowl of
ice cream. A good dose of adrenalin from a near miss is an excellent
attention getter too.

Be careful out there.

Ron N