Embarrassing Moments - Gina's bill at the Bar!

Phil Bondi tito@PhilBondi.com
Wed, 26 Apr 2000 06:22:44 -0400

> But of course!! Our shameless Institute Director expects us there (at our
> own expense, naturally, but I'll spring for the first round in the bar. <g>)

Gina, does the <g> stand for Gimlet, Gin, or Grog?!?

List - How much you wanna bet Gina gets there on Saturday July 1 and her 'First
round' at the bar turns out to be just her and maybe one other person?!?!?!?

I don't know what anyone else thinks, but _I_ think we need to hold her to a time
and a date on this 'first round' statement....!

Rook, the Vodka lover.