ELIAN: OT! OT!

J Patrick Draine draine@mediaone.net
Thu, 27 Apr 2000 08:26:00 -0400

John Ross wrote:

> Hi,
> Am I missing something?

Can we just put this to bed already? Am I the only one on this list who
subscribes to more than one list? If you want to worry about Big Government, I'm
sure you can find an appropriate list. While I can appreciate that Andy believes
we're all grown up enough to do without a listmom who's constantly shouting "Off
Topic! Stop or get thrown off the list!" ... some lists do just that, and
maintain a constant focus on the subject at hand (software, birdwatching, humor,
Chinese history, whatever).

See you all at NEECSO in Nashua, NH tomorrow (I'll be happy to argue politics
between classes),

Patrick Draine