List archives & the never ending repeating...

Dave Hall keyboard@cysource.com
Thu, 27 Apr 2000 10:26:14 -0500

At 09:42 AM 04/27/2000 -0400, you wrote:

>I've had this idea in my head about the archives.  I had wondered if it
>might be a worthwhile project to spend some time with the archives, cutting
>and pasting, and basically doing away with most all of the repeating stuff,

Brian,

I think you have a really good idea.  It could be done with a coordinated
effort by a group of volunteers (the more, the better) each doing a portion.
If you or someone else can figure out the "how-to" part, let me be the first
to offer some help.  As you said, this could be an even more valuable tool.

Dave