stringing

Wimblees@AOL.COM Wimblees@AOL.COM
Fri, 28 Apr 2000 09:32:33 EDT

In a message dated 4/27/00 10:52:26 PM Central Daylight Time, gnewell@EN.COM
writes:

<< O.K. You want discussion? How about this, What would be wrong (if it's a
 grand) with simply punching them all the way through? No heating or
 flag-polling there. would the hole get any bigger that way, or just the same
 size all the way through? Sign me inquisitive
 Greg Newell >>

Punching pins all the way through the pin block is a possibility, but it is
also a heck of a lot of work, which, in my opinion, is not worth the effort.
You also run the risk of delaminating the bottom layer.

Willem Blees