Embarrassing Moments

Clyde Hollinger cedel@supernet.com
Sat, 29 Apr 2000 07:17:48 -0400

Yeah, I run into these paranoid types, too.  Some will be whispering in the
quietest tones, even though my introductory letter says normal conversation in
an adjoining room isn't generally a problem.  But it's ever so much better than
too much noise, so I usually say nothing and enjoy the silence.

Clyde