Guarantees

Wimblees@AOL.COM Wimblees@AOL.COM
Sat, 29 Apr 2000 10:14:12 EDT

In a message dated 4/29/00 6:36:54 AM Central Daylight Time,
cedel@supernet.com writes:

<< Wim,

 No, they don't -- not in my neck of the woods.  At least not until I tell
them
 about it, and even them some of the seem unconvinced.

 Clyde

I guess I should have been more direct. When I made this statement it was
assumed you had informed your customer of that fact. Even if they don't
believe it, you still have to say it, as a matter of fact. Don't apologize
for it, don't try to be evasive, just tell it like it is. They might not
believe it, but if you say without hesitation, then it will be their decision
to believe it or not. Maybe they won't believe you the first time, but
hopefully when they talk to another technician, who will presumable say the
same thing, maybe it will sink it.