tool bag

David Ilvedson ilvey@jps.net
Sat, 29 Apr 2000 09:32:32 -0700

Unfortunately you can't see what the inside looks like.  For me, who wants a
limited field tool case, 17 pockets inside should so the trick.  I have
plenty of kits in the car with the little used tools I don't want to lug
around.  Now what does the List feel is necessary in a limited field kit?
Mine:
SAT II
Tuning hammer
rubber mutes
Small multi-tip screwdriver
multi-use handle: for use with
	straight blade, phillips blade, straight & offset damper benders
Spurlock lid prop
dust cloth
boar bristle paint brush for cleaning around tuning pins etc.
Wood glue
CA glue
hammer head remover & shank glue collar cleaner
Swiss army knife
spurlocks micro-fine teflon powder
Lubricator with Protek
Vegie brush for hammers
Hart voicing tool
Chris Gregg's filing block
needle nose vice grip
small crescent
Flashlight/will attach to head for no hands use (Brookstone)
large tweezers
film container of razor blades
bag of misc. leather, felt, cloth (small amount)
Yamaha capstan tools (grand and upright)
Steinway let-off tool
Yamaha blow distance gauge
small ruler
spoon bender