Information

John Lillico, RPT staytuned@idirect.com
Sat, 29 Apr 2000 21:59:31 -0400

Hi Jack,

I think I have one of each. What do you need to know?

(You may have seen my Student Butterfly displayed in the foyer at the Constellation in Toronto in '87.  Fred Odenheimer said he had serviced this one in CA.... said he recognized it by the stains on the soundboard.)

John Lillico, RPT,
Oakville, ON  Canada

>To All !
>
>     I need any information on the following miniature pianos.
>
>    Student  Butterfly Grand              44 note  By Wurlitzer
>
>    Tom-Thum  Upright                     61 note  By  Milton

Mine looks like a dwarf upright, possibly made by Haines.  (J.L.)