Guarantees

Leslie W Bartlett lesbart1@juno.com
Sat, 29 Apr 2000 21:33:59 -0500

> This sort of thing is the obvious work of Babbakazoo, the ancient
> Etruscan
> god of random idiocy. He's one of the few ancient Gods that never
> had to
> retire for lack of enthusiasm among His subjects. While each of us
> may see
> His occasional influence in our own actions and try to take
> preventive or
> corrective measures, there's not a lot we can do about His work with
> other
> people. We just have to put our efforts where we think it might make
> positive difference, do the right thing by our personal standards,
> and try
> to avoid large groups under the obvious influence of Babbakazoo.

This is why I stay on this list, which gets so overrun with crap.  I was
with a high level computer geek today. We moved a piece of crap- the
worst thing I've ever moved, seven years in an abandoned house. Then
moved this guy's spoiled rotten daughter, then dug dwoen two and a half
feet outside my garage to find a stress fracture in the PVC line coming
into the house, which had  flooded half the garage before I discovered
it, as I left home this morning to move the piece of crap.

I AM coming to a point, ok-  it's that Ive managed to learn about
Babbakazoo, the ancient
 Etruscan > god of random idiocy.  I never knew about him/her before. The
computer geek and I only to to SP- stupid people.  So, I've been elevated
to new lows - pretty sad when low is UP............  But that's the way
with my potty brain.  Have a day- it takes a villiage to raise an idiot-
I had no good reason to write that, but I think it's a really wonderful
saying, and maybe it was created by Babbakazoo's sister, Hillery.......
lds
Juno now offers FREE Internet Access!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.