Bursitis

Roy Ulrich ulrich@rangenet.com
Sun, 30 Apr 2000 17:20:47 -0500

Help! Anyone got experience with a BAD case of bursitis in your tuning =
shoulder? Aspirin, Advil, and a new anti-flammatory (200mg once a day) =
are not cutting it. I'm out of commission until this gets fixed, if it =
can be. Experience with cortosone shot? I seem to remember hearing that =
it's more painful than the never ending throb in the shoulder itself! =
I'm cancelling tuning appointments as after the one I did Friday, I have =
virtually NO use of my right arm. Heating pad, aspirin, etc. are seeming =
to have no effect. This has plagued me for 2 or 3 years but has never =
been this bad - did I wait too long? After 3 days of being able to do =
nothing than download movies from the dish and fight with the heating =
pad, I'm about ready to go for an amputation from the neck down - above =
that point seems to be the only working part and there are those that =
will argue that point. Any suggestions greatly appreaciated before I =
make an appointment tomorrow. Hey. Thanks.

Roy Ulrich