Using computer to organize business

Doug Garman dgarman@granbury.com
Sat, 2 Dec 2000 07:35:51 -0600

This question goes to those of you who use the computer to keep track of =
your business -- customer records, income, expenses, etc.  I would =
really like to use the computer to get my growing business organized =
before I lose total control (and valuable customers).

Do you use one of the software programs written for our professison, or =
have you come up with your own methods using a spreadsheet or database?  =
I know "Excel" but could learn to use anything.  Rather than reinventing =
the wheel I want to take advantage of the wealth of experience on the =
list.

We just bought a new iMac.  I would like to write some or all of it off =
as business expense.  :o) Yes, the family will use it, too.

You may respond to me personally at dgarman@granbury.com .  If attaching =
an example of your spreadsheet or database helps you explain your =
system, please do so.

Looking forward to your input.

Doug Garman, Associate, Ft. Worth Chapter
Granbury, TX