Reply to Jimmy about my sins :)

Susan Kline sckline@home.com
Wed, 06 Dec 2000 07:01:43 -0800

At 03:14 PM 12/06/2000 +0000, you wrote:
>Jim Bryant, you made me smile a
>little. Youre funny, Jimmy! Plz do it
>again sometime ;) Thanx!

"Jimmy" has it right, Maria. Thanks, Cuz.

>Jim wrote:
>
>a poster used the term "piece of merde"...this post passed without
>comment until someone decided that the word "merde" was among the verbotten
>nasty seven words.

It was the Francophones who just about flipped, both from Quebec
and from Louisiana. For us down-home Mericans, "merde" was a polite
euphemism for ... that other word we've been talking about. For
French-speakers, it emerged in full living color as a description of
the stuff itself.

>In Grace Butterfly sin now more! :-)
>Jim Bryant (FL)

I'm sorry, JimB, but "Butterfly" has now become a dirty word in
this country.

>Här börjar Internet!
>Skaffa gratis e-mail och gratis Internet på http://www.spray.se

A free email ad in Swedish! You've got to love it! What a
world we live in these days!

Susan