Gas Prices again- then back to pianos.

Thu, 07 Dec 2000 21:06:04 +0100

So let me see if I understand you Robert... virtually the entire scientific
community, save a few Rush Limbaugh employees... grin.., all government agencies
accross the globe, and virtually everyone who has used a greater portion of there
lives studying this climate stuff are all wrong,,,,, and you are right..

ok... that sounds reasonable.  Del... you stand corrected... grin.

--
Richard Brekne
RPT, N.P.T.F.