Gas Prices - give me a break!

Fri, 08 Dec 2000 06:56:12 +0100

Welll.... I tried Newtons trick about replying privately... and no go.
shheeessshh... If I want to reply to this privately I have to copy the entire note,
make sure the recipeints address is in my address book, open a new message and
paste the note.... etc etc.. ad ridiculum.

anyways Kristin.. nice poem... grin.

--
Richard Brekne
RPT, N.P.T.F.