Gas Prices - give me a break!

Fri, 08 Dec 2000 19:48:17 +0100

Just tried that... and thats exactly the ticket.. Thanks David. Lets me keep and
edit all the origional post so I can reply to what I want and its easy enough to
grab the address from the origional posting as Newton suggested.  I suppose I
should have figured this out on my own earlier on.... but I didnt... grin...
Thanks again for all the great suggestions. I hope they have been of help to
more then just myself.

--
Richard Brekne
RPT, N.P.T.F.