[OT] Proposal on off-topic discussions... Clyde

Don drose@dlcwest.com
Sun, 10 Dec 2000 11:34:30 -0600

Hi Brian,

I don't believe that will work for what Clyde wants to do. Thats because he
is *not* clicking reply, but a mailto:xx@xxx.com

At 09:19 AM 12/10/2000 -0500, you wrote:
>Hi Clyde,
>
>My e-mail program is Outlook Express 5.0.

 "Include Message in Reply".  If you put a
>check in the box next to that one, it will automatically put the message you
>are responding to in your new e-mail window.

Regards,

mailto:drose@dlcwest.com
http://donrose.xoasis.com/

3004 Grant Rd.