Hallet, Davis & Co. Maker?

Clyde Hollinger cedel@supernet.com
Mon, 11 Dec 2000 06:51:07 -0500

Ric,

I agree with you, but I doubt there's much we can do to change things.  Our best
defense is to stay informed about what's what and hope our clients ask us before
they plunk down their money.  Then there's still the problem of the manufacturers
who make both entry-level and high quality pianos.  The name can mean almost
anything (or nothing).

Regards,
Clyde