Sauter Pianos

Wed, 13 Dec 2000 23:45:35 +0100

Hi David... we get a few of these in Bergen and they are very popular in other places in
Norway. They compete roughly in the same class as Schimmel, but are a bit more expensive
and to my mind of thinking a bit better make. Real nice sound, very stable and a good
action as a general rule. Easy to voice these to a nice round ....er... romantic sound.
Here in Norway... they are a good deal less expensive then Steinways, so its curious that
you state they are comparable priced there.

All and all a well made dependable instrument. If you like it.... buy it.

--
Richard Brekne
RPT, N.P.T.F.