Woodfinisher's Pride

Mark Story mark.story@mail.ewu.edu
Thu, 14 Dec 2000 17:14:07 -0800

The Savogran is good. It costs about $40/gal. though. I emailed Savogran to
see if I could get it in larger quantity than the half gallons that I am
buying at the hardware store and save some $s to boot. They told me to call
the local Sherwin Williams contractor outlet, since though they don't stock
it, they can order it in 5s and 55s. Turns out the cost is about the same at
double the hassle. Anyone need some handy 1/2 gal. containers?

Mark Story. RPT
Eastern Washington University
Cheney, Washington