Calgary

kam544@flash.net kam544@flash.net
Sat, 16 Dec 2000 09:44:01 -0600

Saw your "really ccccold" tag, Bob, on Pianotech  :)

Bloody cold...you sure you aren't a Brit  <g>

Yes, my brother is still there taking care of business.  Sorry, no trip is
in the making, but I assure you, if such a thing ever takes place, I'll be
placing a call to you without fail and take advantage of your terrific
offer !

Thanks for making contact.

Best to you,

Keith

   Hello Keith,   Is your brother still at the U of C?  Are you planning a
trip to Calgary. Let me know....it would be nice to  meet you. We could
tour the keyboard museum here..talk with a dear friend Bill Garlick. It is
bloody cold here though. Bring extras!   Bob     Robert Moffatt