Moderate the list?

Tue, 19 Dec 2000 21:34:19 +0100

Wimblees@AOL.COM wrote:

>  Potentially every one of us could get steamed about that, because
>  something *we* thought was of general interest was kicked out by the
>  *big boss.*

More like 100 % guaranteed.. :)

> That is exactly why a moderator would not be good for this list.
>
> Willem

Certainly gots to agree with Willem on this. I think we do pretty well all in
all... sure we get into it from time to time... and there is a bit of
extraneous chit chat... but when it gets too far out of hand then somebody
starts complaining... or purpletraitors start getting privat notes telling
them to ease off or something like that happens.. and everything quiets down
again.

Good advice from Ed Foote... and Ron N.  and I still wish there was some
bypass for this automatic reply to the list only thingy in browsers.. Can
somebody tell me if that is something that can be (assuming its desireable)
set by Andy... or is that just how this list works. ??

I think we do need to pay attention to such complaints tho when they pop
up... never hurts to take a second look at oneself ...... from time to time..
:)
--
Richard Brekne
RPT, N.P.T.F.