Mildew

Lance Lafargue lancelafargue@bellsouth.net
Thu, 21 Dec 2000 08:34:57 -0600

> Well alcohol contains quite a lot of water by volume. Did it hurt the
>>..action
>centers? Air will clean all the 'fuzzy' off mold/mildew but it won't remove
>the spores which cause the mold/mildew.
I should have said Methanol.  1%-ish water?  I've been told Everclear (a
drinkable form of alcohol) works well with no toxic fumes.  Because of the
time of year, I'm trying egg nogg in an action.  Merry Christmas Jim, et al.
Lance Lafargue, RPT
Mandeville, LA
New Orleans Chapter, PTG
lancelafargue@bellsouth.net