Refinishing Lighting

Sat, 30 Dec 2000 08:54:54 -0500

Hi Terry-

I use flourescent lighting overhead, but about 70% of the tubes are
full-spectrum light, giving a very balanced tone, good color rendering,
and greater overall brightness.  They are pricey, but last a long time
and make for a much more pleasant and useful shop environment.

At the spray table, I have 'raking' light to illuminate the spray
surface.  I use two floods horizontal to the surface, and maybe a foot or
two higher, both coming in from the left side.  If you play around with
the angles you should be able to find a good setting.

Mark Potter
bases-loaded@juno.com