Making the Transition

Newton Hunt nhunt@jagat.com
Tue, 08 Feb 2000 15:49:48 -0500

I am a non musician (well I do sing, I'm a barelytone).  I was an
engineering major with a minor in general music because I _liked_ music
and wanted to know more about it.  I sang in church and with the New
Mexico Sate University Community Choir and the Rutgers community choir.

I taught piano technology for five years as my full time occupation and
there is a correlation between bass and treble clef players.  Treble
clef players can tune a better treble but have trouble with the bass.
The bass clef players...

		Newton