A Glut of Old Uprights

Clyde Hollinger cedel@supernet.com
Sat, 12 Feb 2000 22:24:18 -0500

Tom,

I have a couple thoughts.  How long would it take you to make these
retrofits?  Will the client be willing to pay for them?  I suspect that a
client who is satisfied with an old upright doesn't care much if it is flat
or not, as long as it sounds reasonably good to them.  Also, in this part of
the country, your "if" statement would almost never apply ("if a piano has
gotten light playing ... and the environment was friendly").

I certainly see no harm in your going this direction, but it's not what I
would do.

Regards,
Clyde Hollinger
Lititz, PA