Power screwdriver adapter for combination handle tools?

Brenda Mamer mamer@dwave.net
Sat, 19 Feb 2000 14:28:46 -0800

Patrick,
It took a lot of asking around, getting 'stupid lady' looks... but I finally
found one at a local hardware store.  It has a hex end which fits into my
cordless screwdriver, and the other end looks like a standard drill chuck,
which will grab regulating bits. It is by the company Jacobs, and is called
'multi-craft'.  I think it costs about $14US.  Threw the package away but
that's what it says on the chuck.  Jim Bryant told me it existed so I kept
searching.  Thanks again Jim ; }
                                                    Brenda Mamer, RPT