Power screwdriver adapter for combination handle tools?

Leslie W Bartlett lesbart@juno.com
Mon, 21 Feb 2000 16:07:14 -0600

I have a Milwaukee cordless screwdriver kit, chuck, case, etc., that I'd
sell. Have used it very little.  Respond privately, thanks
les bartlett
houston

On Sun, 20 Feb 2000 21:49:42 -0600 "John Dewey" <jdent@soltec.net>
writes:
>I just bought a Milwaukee cordless screwdrive kit last week and it had
>drill chuck with a hex shaft as aprt of the kit.
>
>John Dewey
>

>>Patrick,
>>It took a lot of asking around, getting 'stupid lady' looks... but I
>finally
>>found one at a local hardware store.  It has a hex end which fits
>into my
>>cordless screwdriver, and the other end looks like a standard drill
>chuck,
>>which will grab regulating bits. It is by the company Jacobs, and is
>called
>>'multi-craft'.  I think it costs about $14US.  Threw the package away
>but
>>that's what it says on the chuck.  Jim Bryant told me it existed so I
>kept
>>searching.  Thanks again Jim ; }
>>                                                    Brenda Mamer,
>RPT