photographs

Carol Beigel carolrpt@hotmail.com
Sun, 30 Jul 2000 09:31:03 EDT

I would love to see Conrad's photos of the Luncheon on the list, but know
that it can mess up our bandwidth. I'm still figuring out how to have my own
web page on my bellatlantic account or I would have him post them there!

I was reading about this free hotmail account I have here, and noticed that
they were offering what looked like a generous, free web page. MSN suggests
you use it to post photographs! I don't have time to check this out in the
next several weeks, but since it is supposedly free, maybe some of you
could.

I think it would be great if we <all> had web pages so we could post photos!

Carol Beigel, RPT
Greenbelt, Maryland