Plastic elbows/Tool

Dan & Martha Reed thepianoarts@home.com
Wed, 31 May 2000 21:20:13 -0500

Terry,

    The tool to turn the 'drop-action regulating buttons'(the round wooden
cylinders that are saddled on the end of the keys, and are threaded onto the
lifter wires, which adjust hammer blow distance and lost motion) is:
APSCO # 16243
Schaff #3333
    This tool fits the combination handle. The tool works by grabing the top
edge of the button with its four flared edges. This tool prevents 'weeping
and knashing of teeth'.

Dan Reed
Dallas Texas Chapter