Free estimates

Donald Lemoine donspiano@earthlink.net
Fri, 02 Jun 2000 08:51:57 -0400

jim,  You are 100% correct in your statement regards free estimates.  I have
had customers, when i first started this business ask for free estimate, get
one from me and the next day I would meat another piano tuner friend who
charged her his tuning fee as an estimate fee and she paid it, from that
moment on I have done the same with
respect to my personal time.