upright backcheck felt question

Dave Hall keyboard@cysource.com
Fri, 02 Jun 2000 10:26:17 -0500

At 11:21 PM 06/01/2000 -0400, you wrote:
>Hi Kevin,

>... The last things I compared, Pianotek was actually cheaper than
>Apsco or Schaff.  And talk about good service.  I talked to down to earth
>people who couldn't have been any more helpful or courteous, and my orders
>arrive in short order.  They've always treated me well, and I'm not shy
>about telling other people about it.
>
>There's my little plug for Pianotek.  Way to go guys!
>
>Brian Trout
>Quarryville, PA
>btrout@desupernet.net

I couldn't agree more.  I wondered if I was the only one that experienced
all the "attitude" when I call in to Schaff or APSCO.  It's as if I am a
major interruption of their day and an inconvenience instead of one of the
customers that keep their companies in business.

Another vote for courteous service at PianoTek.

Stay Tuned....
:-)
Dave Hall,  O.F.P.T.T., A.M.

* * * If you do a good job for a customer
      they will tell their friends.
      If you do a lousy job, they will tell
      everyone who will listen! * * *