player piano

Leslie W Bartlett lesbart1@juno.com
Fri, 2 Jun 2000 11:04:08 -0500

I didn't know Baldwin pins were

Actually, I tuned a Baldwin this week in which at least two of the pins
were so loose they almost wouldn't hold. This, on a two or three year old
piano. A few of the pins felt "Baldwinesque", but most were much looser.

Every once in awhile I would like to be able to measure torque, mostly so
I have some idea what the heck I'm jabbering about.  I don't know what
I'm talking about, so I'll quit. :-)
les

Juno now offers FREE Internet Access!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.