M Schulz Player

Dave Hall keyboard@cysource.com
Fri, 02 Jun 2000 12:50:55 -0500

At 08:58 AM 06/02/2000 -0500, you wrote:
>List
>
>I was asked by a local restaurant to install a power unit (pump thingee) in
their recently acquired M. Schulz player. I checked the player over and
replaced some tubing and have it working-sort of.  My diagnostic skills are
limited ( Aeolian factory training in the 80's),which I've explained to
them, but there is no one in this area to take the job. The player works but
is very weak, with many notes not hitting. I have set the speed control to
zero to see if the reservoir holds and it takes about 5 seconds for the
bellows to relax. Reblitz book indicates that a good reservoir will take up
to a minute to completely empty. The owners are just interested in getting
to work so customers can enjoy it. I don't think they can afford to have
major work done at this time. Will it work to install the powered pump and a
rewind unit for now and anticipate other repairs, or am I headed for a lot
of trouble. Is there something simple I've over looked?

>Paul Chick

What area are you in?

Stay Tuned....
:-)
Dave Hall,  O.F.P.T.T., A.M.

* * * If you do a good job for a customer
      they will tell their friends.
      If you do a lousy job, they will tell
      everyone who will listen! * * *