Bending rims...

Ron Nossaman RNossaman@KSCABLE.com
Sun, 04 Jun 2000 12:49:44 -0500

>Hmm, verrrry interesting and where do these "bricks" get placed  on ze rim ?
>:-)
>Jim Bryant (FL)

They don't, exactly. They're used primarily for impedance control retaining
walls, to prevent excess employee energy leakage to the Press. There's
considerable internal pressure directed toward maintaining the appearance
of the outer layers, without allowing the disbursal and dissipation of the
actual details. In concert with carefully composed periodic Press releases,
passed through specially designed openings in the walls, these walls
provide enough effective diversion and containment to allow the company to
clamp down on any potential leaks and press on with the business at hand -
or by hand, as the case may be.

I hope this answers the question, because I got to go now. I have to write
a newsletter article today and I'm a little pressed for time.

Ron N