Bending rims...

Doug Garman dgarman@granbury.com
Sun, 4 Jun 2000 17:19:46 -0500

----- Original Message -----
From: <Kdivad@AOL.COM>
To: <pianotech@ptg.org>
Sent: Sunday, June 04, 2000 4:09 PM
Subject: Re: Bending rims...

> In a message dated 06/04/2000 1:10:02 PM Central Daylight Time,
> RNossaman@KSCABLE.com writes:
>
> > I hope this answers the question, because I got to go now. I have to
write
> >  a newsletter article today and I'm a little pressed for time.
> >
> >  Ron N
> >
> Thanks Ron,  I'm glad you ironed this out for us.
>
> Dave
> DFW

List

This rim bending banter has been wonderfully enlightening, but even more
entertaining.  I've learned a lot.

Ron, I can't remember the last time I laughed so much after taking such
"pun-ishment".  I think you guys have about beat that dead horse to . . . .

Dave, most folks in church this morning were telling of from 6 to 9 1/2
inches of rain in their gauges since Friday evening.

Doug Garman  :o)
Granbury, TX