hammer traveling...

Charly Tuner charly_tuner@hotmail.com
Tue, 06 Jun 2000 20:44:32 PDT

monofilament, and it's actually 15 lb, Not 50 as stated earlier. The fix is
definitely permanent, and yes, the hole can easily be re-drilled if needed,
but not likely. As far as what the Manufacturer intended, this is my
personal piano, and I'm just excited that i invented this new method, it
works so well! Techs are always inventing new or improved tools and field
repairs, so the way I look at it is, if it's better AND easier, use it! The
original yamaha method glues their thread into the shallow grooves, where in
time it will either come loose or break. My method  is longer lasting
because the material is much stronger, and the ends are crimped over and
glued into small holes..it's NOT comin' out.

Terry