tracing a piano's owners

Doug Garman dgarman@granbury.com
Wed, 7 Jun 2000 01:12:27 -0500

I am rebuilding a Baldwin D (1925).  Is there any way to find out who =
the first owner was.  Did Baldwin keep sales records.  If so, where =
might they be now?  The piano has been in one family since some time in =
1925 or 1926, but a family member says it is not clear whether or not =
her grandmother purchased the piano from a dealer.  I'm just curious as =
to what dealer sold the piano and to whom.

Thanks in advance for any assistance or suggestions.

Doug Garman
Granbury, TX
dgarman@granbury.com=20