hammer traveling...

Charly Tuner charly_tuner@hotmail.com
Wed, 07 Jun 2000 09:16:11 PDT

I guess I'll just have to wait 'n see. PArts DO wear out, some faster than
others; take tires-I used to sell 'em, and we ALL knew/know that the cheaper
ones wear out FASTER...the dealer WANTS them to so they can snag ya for
another sale, same with brake pads. I'm sure YAmaha uses the parts they feel
will give the best performance AND longevity.
I prefer the monofilament because it's rigid enough to not mash down when
inserting it into the small hole, but flexible and non-abrasive as well.
Maybe I should sound sooo gung-ho about this method, but time will tell, and
MY piano will be the "Guinea pig">