Dampp-Chaser question

PNOTNR@AOL.COM PNOTNR@AOL.COM
Wed, 7 Jun 2000 23:45:16 EDT

List,

I have a customer with a Baldwin SD Grand with a Dampp-Chaser System with two
humidifier tanks  The low water lights both plug into a fixture which in turn
is connected to a single humidistat.

This customer tells me that if both lights are blinking and she adds water to
one tank, both lights go out.  The two tanks are independent.

I tried unhooking the low water probes, and swapped the two plugs where they
enter the humidistat, but can't figure out why either both lights are on or
off.

Actually I guess I'm more puzzled why the system used to identify which tank
needed water when first installed... but the customer says it did!

Any ideas as to why things changed?

Gordon Large, RPT
Mt. Vernon, ME