Maximum tension

JIMRPT@AOL.COM JIMRPT@AOL.COM
Thu, 8 Jun 2000 10:21:48 EDT

In a message dated 6/08/2000 8:43:18 AM, Andrew wrote:

<<"What are you doing moonlighting in MY shop?  I have the exact same piano
in
right now and will be stringing it today.  I spent a lot of time yesterday
looking and thinking about the same problem.  No bar in the third break.">>

Was that YOUR shop!!??...hmmm no wonder it was so clean! :-)
<<" I think I have a similar vintage Knabe over in the warehouse, I think I
will
take a trip this morning and see what I can learn.  I will let you know as
soon as I get back in.">>

 Andrew that would be just great and I would really appreciate it. The angle
in that agraffe section is already very acute and of course adding even a
small counter bearing bar will exacerbate the problem even more if it is not
supposed to be there.
Thanks.
Jim Bryant (FL)