Plastic elbows

Pianogreig@AOL.COM Pianogreig@AOL.COM
Thu, 8 Jun 2000 23:42:23 EDT

In a message dated 6/8/00 11:57:30 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
Tony_The_Tuner@nationwideisp.net writes:

<< Yes I have dealt with other suppliers in UK, and they did not have them.
 Although I am new to this list and the "net" in general, I have been a
 tuner/technician for about 15 years, and became frustrated with inability to
 get matching parts. Although supply Co's here do quite a wide range of
 "standard parts", the variety of piano actions far outstrips them.This is
 why I started making parts to pattern. Do you think this would be of interst
 to technicians inUS? I would be glad of your opinion, and if so, a clue as
 to the best way to let  them know. Is there anyone in the US making parts to
 pattern, or are you all buying whole actions and key boards?
 Thanks again
 regards Tony.

Hi Tony:  Yes I think there is probably a market for you custom made parts it
you can reach the right people. This pianotech list is probably a good start
as well as your own website.  You might want to consider joining the PTG
International division & subscribe the the Journal where you also place an
ad.  For info on this PTG
International Headquarters can be reached by phone: 816-753-7747;
Fax: 816-531-0070; email: ptg@ptg.org; & www.ptg.org

Someone else on the List just now provided the address of the Vagias plastic
elbows
manufacturer.

Hope this has been of some help.

Regards,