ETD Question

Fri, 09 Jun 2000 11:11:42 +0200

Hi Greg.. I get the feeling from some of the posts that this problem is a
CE version related thing more then it is anything else. Actually the piano
itself is not a bad sounding fellow. A bit harsh but nothing that couldnt
be helped by a bit of voicing. Perhaps dressing up the capo bar would give
substantial benifits as well, tho you fellows know me and my "love" of
hard, wide, round Capo terminations...grin.. made to buzz sooner or later
:)

This one has the beginnings of that kind of by-tone in that area, but its
not bad and the "duplex" is not overly active by anymeans. Its kind of a
bear to tune tho.. hard to get a good solid feel for pin setting. The pins
dont stick in the conventional sense of the word, but when the "give" and
start to move they do so quickly, in spite of being rather tight. This
combined with very uneven rendering over the whole piano makes the feel of
tuning rather unpredictable. Annoying, but certainly overcomeable. Worse is
the fact that it gets way to much mid day sunshine. Immpossible to do
anything about it. School piano dont you see... I wont get into all that..
grin.

Thanks for the input

--
Richard Brekne