unhappy customer

Wimblees@AOL.COM Wimblees@AOL.COM
Fri, 9 Jun 2000 08:37:16 EDT

In a message dated 6/8/00 10:11:06 AM Central Daylight Time,
dgarman@granbury.com writes:

<< Was I a bad boy to charge her for doing a little voicing without getting
her approval?  I admit I was frustrated that I was not going to get paid for
all the time I had already spent, but its not like I charged her for
something I did not do.  I think they got a bargin, though it is obvious they
do not understand that.

 Doug Garman,  Associate >>

Doug,

Yes, you were a bad boy. Always get permission to do extra work for money. It
is not your responsibility to make the piano sound better without their
approval. If, after you tuned it, the customer still complained about the
tone of the piano, you could have explained why the piano sounds the way it
does, and recommended a solution to the problem, and then let them decide
what action to take.

Let that be a lesson to you :):)

Willem