YES!! YOU CAN GET PARTS TO MATCH THAT ACTION!!

Tony Court Tony_The_Tuner@nationwideisp.net
Sat, 10 Jun 2000 17:50:04 +0100

 =20
Dear all,
  Yes, you can get parts to match that weird action you are working on.
You don't have to hack and mutilate something that might be adapted, and =
never goes quite right, and no, the piano parts and supply houses do not =
cover all the instruments we deal with, inspite of the huge range they =
stock.
  I know these things, believe me, I am a technician! I have had these =
frustrations!
So I have taken the trouble to learn how to "make parts to pattern".  =
Interested??
 I make action parts and keys to a pattern supplied by you.
They are machine finished, and accurate to 0.1mm or 0.004"inches.
I can cater for modern and historic instruments, and other keyboard =
instruments e.g celestes, pianolas etc.
I work in traditional materials i.e hornbeam and lime, and can also make =
a limited range of metal parts!
Hopefully it will be possible for you to see the promised dodgy =
pictures..............(of parts that I have made!)
You can contact me here: Tony_The_Tuner@nationwideisp.net=20
Regards,
Tony.
p.s. Apparently you won't be able to see the pictures, as the server has =
stopped accepting attachments. So, I will have to send them to folks who =
want to leave me an email address. Cheers.