JIM. THIS MIGHT BE BETTER!

Tony Court Tony_The_Tuner@nationwideisp.net
Sat, 10 Jun 2000 20:49:17 +0100

----- Original Message -----
From: <JIMRPT@AOL.COM>
To: <pianotech@ptg.org>
Sent: Saturday, June 10, 2000 6:10 PM
Subject: Re: YES!! YOU CAN GET PARTS TO MATCH THAT ACTION!!

> In a message dated 6/10/2000 12:54:05 PM, Tony wrote:
>
> <<<!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML>>
>
> re: No picture attachment.
> That's OK Tony since some of us can't read your e.mail either since you
are
> sending in HTML format. :-(
> Jim Bryant (FL)

Dear Jim,
What format would you like it in, and I will attempt to put it in that,
although I am rather new to all this stuff. Bear with me..... I'll try

Dear all,
  Yes, you can get parts to match that weird action you are working on.
You don't have to hack and mutilate something that might be adapted, and
never goes quite right, and no, the piano parts and supply houses do not
cover all the instruments we deal with, inspite of the huge range they
stock.
  I know these things, believe me, I am a technician! I have had these
frustrations!
So I have taken the trouble to learn how to "make parts to pattern".
Interested??
 I make action parts and keys to a pattern supplied by you.
They are machine finished, and accurate to 0.1mm or 0.004"inches.
I can cater for modern and historic instruments, and other keyboard
instruments e.g celestes, pianolas etc.
I work in traditional materials i.e hornbeam and lime, and can also make a
limited range of metal parts!
Hopefully it will be possible for you to see the promised dodgy
pictures..............(of parts that I have made!)
You can contact me here: Tony_The_Tuner@nationwideisp.net

Regards,
Tony.                  Well, with any luck Jim, this might be OK:-)