ETD Question

Leslie W Bartlett lesbart1@juno.com
Sun, 11 Jun 2000 12:03:21 -0500

I learned shortly after beginning tuning stuff that I had some hearing
loss due to traumans like Skilsaws and airplanes.......    I do "ok", but
am always a bit concerned. The audiologist says that humans lost the
"highs", mostly.  Seems to me, and ETD, armed with that knowledge, could
restore some of the edge, at least for most of what we every-day tooners
manage to deal with.
les bartlett
Juno now offers FREE Internet Access!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.